Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ruby Tuesday: Seafood Galore!!


I can't get enough of this platter from Ruby Tuesday, it fulfills every craving I have about seafood! Okay it's not a secret that I love, LOVE, did I mention LOVE seafood, and of course I have been to more grand restaurants in search of a seafood fix, but I have to admit that Ruby Tuesday hits the mark. I'm not sure whether it's the seasoned lobster tail with the oh so yummy butter, or the delicious crab cake, but for the past 5 times I have been back to a Ruby Tuesday- I have not changed my selection! Again, there are countless Ruby Tuesday locations throughout the United States, but did you know they have several locals international? Chile, Egypt, Kuwait, Canada, and Saudi Arabia all host a Ruby Tuesday location.
I am now actually lobbying for friends and family to take me to Ruby Tuesday so I can get another order!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment