Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Five Guys Burger!! its no peanuts..





I often avoid hamburgers at any cost, not because I don't like them, but because I LOVE them but they don't love me back! For some reason no matter how good the quality or how prime cut the burger meat is it always makes me sick, but to my surprise Five Guys Burger didn't do that.
Once in a blue moon I find a place where I can enjoy a burger with all the 'fixin' and not have to pay the price later on.
If you haven't been to a Five Guys Burger, one thing you have to know is that it also offers unlimited salted peanuts (which you can clearly see by the bags upon bags of peanuts in the middle of the establishment), and you can enjoy as much as your heart desire. Unlike other burger joints, at Five Guys you can actually pick the toppings you want or remove the ones you don't like, and if you are a french fries lover the massive quantities they give you per order can surely satisfy anyone's heart!
It's often harder than not to resist going to Five Guys Burger since its only a minute away from my house, and so convenient to stop in and enjoy an amazing burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment