Monday, June 11, 2012

Quiznos..Where did the Pink Lemonade go?



A few weeks ago I revisited an old favorite, I can remember ordering from this place when I worked at a nearby bank- Quiznos had the best toasted sandwiches and salads!
Black Angus Beef, Roast Beef, and Turkey subs were my all time favorites, and one thing I looked forward to aside from the food was the pink lemonade. When I went in this time I noticed the classic pink lemonade I so looked forward to having was not there anymore, I was to say the least highly disappointed. For a few minutes I was lost and had to face a totally unfamiliar menu.
In the end I decided to try the healthy route and pick the small greek sandwich in a toasted flatbread, and a small grilled chicken salad combo, and since my favorite pink lemonade is no longer available, water was the drink of choice.
I do look forward going back for something new, and hopefully it won't take several years- considering it's only around the street from my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment